1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dance

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Mar 24, 2015.

1. David21201

Okay, so for my 8th graduation there is this dance. Well, a few months ago my ex and I planned to go together. Now we arent together.

I was talking to my cousin (who likes my ex, and she likes him) if he planned to ask my ex to the dance. He said "yeah probably"... Well my ex texts me afterschool saying that he asked her to the dance but she was mad at me cause apparently he said i told him he should ask her. (i only thought it!!) Anyway they are going to the dance together.

So there is this one guy (a friend of mine) who I would like to go to the dance with. When I told him I was panromantic he got really happy because we all know he likes me and I have some feelings for him too. I recently sprained both my ankles and he has been taking good care of me and making sure im comfortable even if that means using his lap to elevate my legs.

My question is: how should I go about asking him? He's a nerd and I could do something corny or I could straight up ask him.

I dont know so I came to you guys!

2. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just straight up ask.