1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so tired....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Goodnyte, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Goodnyte

Maybe I am whining, or maybe I'm being reasonable. I don't know anymore. But I am so tired of being single. All my relationships have been long distance, which wouldn't be a bad thing if they all hadn't just stopped talking to me. I have never had a relatonship with a girl, something I desire to have. And all the guys I've dated have only wanted nudes.

I just don't know how to meet someone. When I am in a group of people more than 5 I feel like I am about to cry because of how anxious it makes me. So parties are such a no go to meeting people. And online hasn't worked out for me all to well. I just don't know what to do. I'm 16 and haven't even had my first kiss or even held hands with someone romantically.

I sound like I'm whining, but I need this advice to meet someone. Someone who will love me despite my issues and not just use me for their own gain.

Thank You for any advice.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at gayteens dot about dot com .

Remember to always stay safe.
    I'd say all at your own risk... the pilots rule "if in doubt let it be" applies...
    There are good safety tips given on the gayteens website.

Is there a gsa at your school where you could meet a few people, in a more comfortable setting ? People there should be more friendly and accepting.

Are there some groups at your school you could take part in ? Like a photography course... etc ?

Is there a lgbt center close with groups and activities for youth ?

And, well, you could just try to talk to a few people at your school... maybe you have the same hobbies...

and you could think about going to a club... a sports club for example...

and, well, I'd say just take the time you need... there are many people who had relationships a bit later...

hugs