1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Confusia, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Confusia

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm female, bisexual (i think) and married to a man. We've been married a long time, and he's known about my attraction to girls the whole time. For the last two years or so I have had no sexual attraction to my husband at all, just the thought of him touching me makes my skin crawl. It feels so wrong to be with him, because I feel no attraction anymore at all. It feels like i've gone from bi to lesbian, and it's really confusing! All I can think about is girls, men doesn't have any appeal to me at all anymore. The thought of having a female partner is so thrilling, and i would love that more than anything. I guess i feel trapped, like i can't talk to him and tell him about my "problem".. don't really know where I'm going with this, other than i had to write it down before I lose my mind. Anyone else been in a similar situation?

This is my first post, so if it is inappropriate feel free to remove it.

-Confusia-

2. maybgayguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am in the same boat (although my wife doesn't know that I am gay/bisexual). I love her but the attraction is not there and I so much want to be with a man - romantically and sexually.

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may want to repost in LGBT Later in Life section. But to respond to your questions, many of us have gone through very similar experiences. By way of example, I had a similar experience as you. And after I had my catalyst moment and fully came out to myself in the the first instance, I embarked on a journey to figure out who I am, how my marriage fits into my life (with kids) and establish a path to live true to myself. That process began about three years ago. Fast forward to today, I am separated, have been with my boyfriend for over a year, and look back comfortable knowing I made the right decisions. Join us in the other section and you will see so many others that can provide support and experience to help you on your journey, whichever direction it takes you.