1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my friends sexual orientation?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Beautiful Mount, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My friend who is male, told me he was bi, now he is telling me he his homoflexible, so I'm like r u gay then? And he tells me no I'm homoflexible, but what does that mean, does it mean like he will always date a guy, but would have slight flings with girls, I'm so confused? And he has a girlfriend, so I'm worried for the both of them? He knows I'm gay BTW.

2. musicman1982

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Beautiful_Mount

In this situation there is not much you can say really, but him being 'Homoflexible' means he is gay, but willing to experiment with the opposite sex. Essentially, this isn't counted as bi sexual. To explain this in a more practical way, if you visualise a pair of scales one being gay, one being straight. If someone is bisexual the scales would be the same and steady, so they would have the same amount of attraction for either sex, but for someone who is 'Homoflexible' they are gay but want to experiment or have a little feeling for the oppsite sex so the feelings for men would outweigh alittle more then the hetrosexual ones, but they might not be able to do certain things or have a feeling to do certain things with a woman and the same would be if someone was 'Hetroflexible' that the hetro feelings would outweigh alittle more then the homosexual feelings, so they would be straight but have a want or feeling to experiment with the same sex. I hope this clears up, it was just as confusing for me to explain, in terms of your friends relationship with his girlfriend, I don't think you have nothing to worry about, if he is faithful to his girlfriend I could naieve in saying that, but stranger things happen. I hope this helps?

3. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Whats confusing now, is if hhe prefers guys, why go for second best? I'm worried for the both of them because his girlfriend is actually a really nice girl and I don't want to see her heart broken and same for my friend, i dont want him getting lynched for lying to her and breaking her heart, because he's actually fully gay? But he tells me he loves her, and i just have to believe what he tells me atm, i don't want him making the wrong decision, and unable to change it. He is only young, he's 15, so even if he is fully gay, it might take some time for him, but he might actually love her and be homoflexible. His gf doesn't know he is homoflexible, but she says she has suspisions he is bi, because he does have a bit of a squeaky voice and he's s bit camp.

4. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I understand that you care for the both of them, however their relationship is their business. At 15 I think he's still trying to figure stuff out and at he needs to do so at his own pace.

5. Beautiful Mount

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're right, but he keeps getting me involved in things which makes it hard to avoid. And guess what he did, yesterday he told me he was gay and wasn't on love with his girlfriend, then today he is telling me he is homoflexible again and that his girlfriend is his only love? He keeps confusing me like crazy, what on earth is he doing to me?