1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shut out forever?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MurderMystery, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been playing it off to all my friends (even primary ones) that I've been completely okay and that I'll just "brush off" this feeling of immense sadness. I've been completely cut off from my parents and most of my sisters. I don't know why but they just seem.... Annoyed? Grossed out? Something with me now. They don't tak to me or look at me let alone acknowledge me. I don't now what to do and I can't talk about it with friends anymore and it's just so confusing and upsetting.... I just want to dissapear. I'm tired of having to be silenced and what not :tears: what do I do?!

2. Erzulie

Im so sorry you feel this way. There was a time in my life i felt like that too. You are not alone! I hope that you can find someone to talk to. Try talking to one of your friends about how you feel. If you've been feeling like this for a while, maybe try and see if you can talk to a therapist. They are really helpful as well. If not, please keep posting here! There are always people here willing to listen (well read i guess). It does get better!

#2 Erzulie, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015