1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my confusing roommate:/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by girlpower, Mar 28, 2015.

1. girlpower

Hi ppl,
    So i'l jump to the topic directly. I live independently in a flat and sharing it with a girl. I have TV in my room and king size bed so she mostly lives in my room. She moved in last month itself. Just to describe her..she is absoultly gorgeous, sexy and funny and a good company. She is very outgoing and smart and frank kind of girl which is almost opposite of what i am. So basically we became good frnds in a very short span and she started taking my out clubbing and for dinners. After a month .. One day we both were drunk.. We got back home late.. She again came with me to my bed and started touching and kissing me all over. I was drunk so didnt bother to stop her.. Or may be i was enjoying it too much. For next 2 days we didnt discuss this at all and slept speratly in our rooms. But the next day she again came to sleep with me and now for past 2 weeks we'v been making out like daily.

Now the problem is.. Idk why she is doing all this. She is straight as far as i kno as she has dated a lot of guys.. N she talks abt guys a lot. She has a lot of male frnds with who she goes out for dinner drinks. Which clearly says that she is straight.. Then what is this that she is doing with me? She is always the one who intiates daily.. She compliments me a lot that i'm pretty and sexy and how nice my body is. When i get back from my offc or gym she tells me she missed me.
    I just want to know what could be the case here? Is she curious? Or she is doing this jus for fun? Should i ask her? Idk i thought it'd be awkward to talk about all this.. As she doesnt kno i'm into girls..

Plz advise. And tell me if u'v ever come across such person? :/

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2015 at 12:01 AM ----------

Sorry about this long post:slight_smile:

2. Gen

Gen

You should absolutely ask her. I would begin the conversation by asking her whether she has ever done anything with girls previously. It could very well be that she has her own set of confusions that she wishes to sort out and it could be beneficial for the both of you to sort those things out with one another. It is very important to maintain communication regardless of whether you are simply engaging in a physical relationship.

I would recommend being pessimistic about anything becoming of this. If you both find yourself seeking something more, then that would be wonderful; however, situations such as this are put to an end all of the time. I would try to accept your interactions with her for what they are and prevent yourself from forming high expectations.

3. girlpower

Hey Gen! Thanks a lot for replying. It did help. Tk care:slight_smile:

4. heanic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ooh this must be really confusing for you.. maybe bring it up next time she kisses you..but not in a serious "lets talk" kinda way.. ask if she likes you or is just experimenting.. if she seems a bit furtive about it dont push it..just be breezy n let her open up n feel comfortable with talking to u about it..im sure she already feels that way or else she wouldn't have the confidence to initiate your intimate encounters.

5. girlpower

Thanks Heanic! yeah its confusing and it kinda scares me too. If she is not into girls and doing this just for fun/experimentation.. then i'd not want to continue this with her and get hurt later.. i better back off.
    I did ask her though 2-3 days back, if she has ever done this before. She said just once when she was in school.. she had a stint with her cousin, they were kids .. they just hugged and kissed n stuff.

She always talk about boys normally.. and her ex bf's. she has a lot of guy frnds.. she does talk to them over phone too. she is on ****** too and have met few guys from thr. But when she is with me.. she really make efforts to make me feel good and happy. she kisses me all the time and compliments me and gives me a nice massage when i'm tired from work. idk. cant say if she is into girls.. or at least into me.