1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confusing crushes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ozzieboy, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Ozzieboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So i have a crush on this guy named Angel in my first period class, i kinda of told him i have a crush on him (i wrote a note that said i had a crush on him, with no name on it and put it on his seat before class started) i notice he looks at me a lot and sometimes he smiles when i look back at him and other times we just look at each other ( weird right?) he says he has a girlfriend but ive never seen him talk to her, hang out with her, he never even told me her name so im in limbo with him right now >.<

#1 Ozzieboy, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Does he know that you're the one that wrote the note? Smiling at each other could be a sign, but could also just mean that he's a good friend to you. Does he do any other stuff than just smiling, because my crush (James) does a lot of physical contact with me that could be taken as a sign? If you're not so sure about the fact that he has a girlfriend, just try finding her on the internet, like I did with James. It may seem a bit weird, but it may clarify that he has a gf. Even if he does have a gf, there are many more sexualities than gay that could mean he might like you as well, for example: Bisexual, pansexual, omnisexual etc.

3. Ozzieboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No he doesnt know, i didnt have to guts to write my name on it cuz in my first period, theres a bunch of church kids that dont really like gay people so i didnt wanna make a scene, lately I've been feeling lonely and everything and when im in class with him im happy, but who knows its probably pointless

4. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I understand that you wouldn't want to be in that situation. I also understand how you feel when you're around your crush and you feel happy; it's the same with me, too. It might not be pointless, you never know how he might feel about you; but only time will tell.

5. Deadsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It could possibly be a cover-up. Honestly, I really don't know what to say in this situation except for get to know him more. I know this kid in my Pre-Cal class that tells me my annoying comments aren't needed but he smiles at me sometimes and messes with my stuff even though I told him to F off. I really don't know how conservative of a school you are at but in my opinion if he is gay, I would not be open about anything in the meantime. I am in a conservative area with church boys but no one messes me with due to me being in AP classes only and the fact I have 3 black belts and a blue belt in Brazilian Jujitsu, but that is my personal experience.

6. Ozzieboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just wish, if he liked me, he woukd tell me, i mean i wear a braclet woth a ronbow Mickey mouse head on it, seriously im sort of broadcasting im gay lol, and tbh i need someone i can trust and be myself with that i can actually hang out with ( all past relationships were long distance) it hurts being alone like this

7. kingdom1830

I would say if he likes you enough and he knows you like him, he would admit his love. Otherwise, he does not deserve your time to think about him because you will more likely be "crushed", waiting your precious time.

8. Ozzieboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    True, i wish i could just tell him...