1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend is a bottom and so am I

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MathMan, Mar 28, 2015.

1. MathMan

Hey everyone, I'm currently in a relationship with a great guy. This is my first relationship with the same sex as well. We've been dating for a few weeks now and things are going pretty well but I feel we are going to have some issues.
    Firstly, this guy is purely a bottom and I'm about positive I am as well. I feel like this will be a big problem in the bedroom down the road. Is there something that can be done? I would imagine this is a semi common problem when two men date?

2. Ditz

Have an open mind... The thing with sex is that it is something that takes time and practise to develop into something good. In the beginning, even though it's exciting things are usually awkward in the mechanics of how it's supposed to work. You're trying to figure things out and unfortunately we all have a lot of preconceived ideas of what we think we like, what we think we should feel and experience and of course how we think things should work. It's the minute we stop thinking about those things and just go with the flow that magic happens and once you've experience that it becomes easier to replicate.

So, topping might be something that you think you might not like or be good at... Most likely that would be your experience with it until you stop thinking too much about it and then suddenly one day BOOM and you have the most amazing experience ever. Likewise it goes for bottoming.

My advice for you is to relax and not to over think things. Experiment, make turns and just enjoy the moment... Sooner than later when you least expect it the magic will happen.

3. MathMan

Thanks ditz. I know I am experiencing some performance anxiety for sure. I have all these thoughts about how things are supposed to go and in my mind I know they are not very accurate. But I get all nervous and anxious when we start doing stuff panicking if I'm not hard at a certain time and I can't relax. I think it will take time. Thanks again for the reply. I'll keep what you said in mind!