1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Punching bag.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by grizzleybear33, Mar 29, 2015.

1. grizzleybear33

One of my friends seems like he has pretty dramatic mood swings when it comes to how he treats me. It is always playful but it kinda takes its toll. Sometimes he is buddy buddy with me and that is the person I like in more ways than one but then there is the other side that disagrees with everything I say just to disagree, ignores me face to face which seems like a power play, and stuff like that. He knows I'm gay and I'm almost positive he is straight but like usual that's who I am attracted to. Anyways I just wanted to see if anyone else had someone like this in their lives and some advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. SomeNights

Yeah, had a "friend" in college that took it to the extremes though. He knew I liked him and would use it to get favors out of me and whatnot. Long story short, we no longer speak and I'm glad it's that way.

My advise in your situation would be to try and have a conversation, and call him out on it. If that doesn't work than maybe you should start thinking about distancing yourself.