1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

close encounters of the straight kind

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stumble along, Mar 30, 2015.

1. stumble along

So, way back last year I had a short but satisfying, if slightly annoying, fling with some closeted straight boy frat jock who just happened to be super kinky and like things up his butt. He was super paranoid about everything and also said he was straight (uh huh)

fast forward to about 2 hours ago and he hits me up out of nowhere. I'm slightly glad because I was *cough* and so was he. He's even more jocky and fratty (thank god he dropped the boat shoes though Jesus christ.) And apparently I was his first and apparently the best and he wants to stay in touch.

Thing is after our needs were met, I found out he has a girlfriend... and he's even more paranoid because of it (no one can know blah blah) so now I'm conflicted. I already helped him cheat once but should I let things continue? I feel bad for the girl because she doesn't have a clue and she's dating someone who probably cannot love them like she would want. And I feel bad for the guy because he's a hot mess of closeted issues, and yeah he's alittle trashy for tricking me into screwing him while he's (socially) taken.

idk

2. Floop

You should talk to him. If it help you out, I think its like straight situations. If you were a girl and he was with you, it would be cheating, and not acceptable.
    Try to make him see things how they are: he was a girlfriend, he must resolve things with her if he wants to be with you. Otherwise, he his being terribly mean to her, which can lead to bigger problems later...