1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am i??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kawaii lesbian, Mar 30, 2015.

1. kawaii lesbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, am I really happy as I am?
    I'm 13, I have a boyfriend but I think I'm gay.
    "how can you think you're gay if you have a boyfriend?"
    Well the thing is I'm not happy with him but I just want to be with him because I don't want to hurt him.
    The thing is, when I hear people talking about their girlfriends I get so jealous because I want a girlfriend, not a boyfriend.
    Agh, what can I do??(-_-:wink:

2. jema

Leave your boyfriend. You're not happy with him. And plus you're 13, he's probably 13, he'll probably just move on and pretend it never happen.

3. kawaii lesbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, so its been a far few months.
    I'm now 14, i no longer have a boyfriend. I broke up with him about a week or so after posting this. I've had a online girlfriend and a irl girlfriend since then, and i wasn't happy with either. It could've been because it wasn't a public relationship and i wanted it to be public. Idk.
    Also I'm now struggling with my gender, but ill get to that another time! <3

4. Cedar

Maybe you should give dating a break and try to figure yourself out a bit more? Perhaps it really depends on the person you want to be with, perhaps you really need to make a connection before dating them? What makes you interested in a person? Give it some time and thought.