1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

breathe

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mystic flower, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It has been a while since I last posted. I am going through some rough spots and I seem to be over thinking a lot. Dealing with an anxiety disorder can be exhausting. I had my last appointment with my therapist today as her term has ended. She is the second therapist I had been going to. It is a bittersweet moment. We ended our session on a good tone, I am confident that my life will continue to improve and I am going to continue to live with this disorder and have it under control. In a way, I see this opportunity to set off on my own set of wings.

On a lighter note, I am still crushing quite hard on this friend of mine. She makes my head turn, and the butterflies in my stomach flutter. Each time I want to talk to her, I freeze and my mind goes blank, my mouth dries up and I get nervous. . . Because all I want to do is grab her and give her a kiss. . . Is this normal? I love that smile of hers, still hard to catch.

2. Twyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice wings! :icon_bigg I liked the title of your post... breathe. Focusing on our breath quiets our minds and improves our health. Have you ever tried meditation? Going to a local meditation group helped me learn how to get out of my head. It cleared the fog so to speak and gave me clarity like I have never known before.
    I hope you will feel less lonely here in EC, as you communicate with peeps. (*hug*)