1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Be/Look Lovable?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Foxfeather, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a cute-looking girl but i cross-dress sometimes (though I always end up looking like a cute boy or girl just because I have a boyish/childish build).

What do people find attractive? I got tons of cute clothes in my closet but I don't know waht I should wear to just attract more people--men and women alike (tho l8ly i've been leaning towards the lasses than the lads).

I'm capable of being totally comfortable wearing anything, really.

2. Erzulie

Every individual's preferences are different. Each person find's different things attractive. So the best way to find someone who likes the real you is to dress the way you like. Don't wear something just because you think someone else will like it.

I have the same issue. I'm 24 but I look like I'm 14 without makeup. I have learned to just wear what I feel good in. I could wear makeup every day to look a little older, but I just don't want to.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

There's no answer to this question. Take it from me, I've been made well aware that there are quite a few girls who wish that I weren't gay so that they could be with me, while at the same time I've encountered tons of rejection from gay guys because I'm "too straight". I actually got called out on that the other day, jokingly of course, but I knew part of them meant it. So, I'm not going to change a damn thing because I shouldn't have to, my guy will like me for who I am and what I look like.

4. JooBooGoo

People find lots of different things attractive. You might just find that someone finds you lovable already with what you wear, look like, and your personality.

5. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thing is, I change up my clothing so I get the occasional stare from straight men AND women! So this is totally understandable! :slight_smile: