1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask her out or move on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sappho06, Mar 31, 2015.

1. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey all! :slight_smile:
    I like a girl that's new on my sports team. She's 17, and I'm 15. We don't know each other very well, but get on really well. We kinda flirt. She said she's straight but wouldn't mind being with a girl. The thing is, she's going to join the army in a few months and we'll probably never see each other again. Should I just go for it and ask her out? (even though she'll probably say no) Or should I get to know her better and find a way to hang out sometime? Any advice would be much appreciated :slight_smile:
    Hehe, I managed to make this short :grin:

2. JooBooGoo

Well if she says she wouldn't mind being with a girl, I say this is the perfect time to ask her out since she is leaving in a few months. The worst that could happen is she'll say no.

3. headie2infinity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree, with JooBooGoo, I think that since she is leaving for the army, you only have one chance and if you don't take it you might regret it! I would recommend taking some time to get to know her to be sure before asking her. Good Luck!

4. sappho06

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We only see each other once a week though... Should I straight out tell her, or just ask to hang out? We both like sports. I could ask her if she wants to come clay shooting with me? (that really isn't very romantic, but if she's joining the army, she might as well learn to use a gun) :lol:
    Sorry guys, this is abstupid post... I've just never asked anyone out before, and she's older than me, so I don't want to sound too dumb...