1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask someone out...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MotherHornet, Mar 31, 2015.

1. MotherHornet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I want to ask out a guy I met at a party a few days ago. however, he is the first guy crush I'v ever had and am very nervous. I also am not likely to bump into them out and about. so Im going to have to do it over facebook or text. do I just be plain and tell him? do I be subtle and ask to hang out first? I have no idea, Iv only ever dated people I have know for long periods of time before so this is new to me :icon_redf

2. guitar

Unless you meet in the context of dating (such as a dating site or bar) I would just see if he wants to hang out. See if he wants to spend time with you & take it slow. Do you know if he's gay and does he know you may be LGBT?

3. MotherHornet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    he is very openly gay. I did not state that I was at the time, but I think most people assumed I was anyway. ye, Ill ask if they want to hang out at some point I think. Iv never know whether its better to just be up front :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thanks