1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's this girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theidlerwheel, Mar 31, 2015.

1. theidlerwheel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've come out to some friends as bisexual; and I am. And seeing as I'm still in school I can't come out completely without getting a little backlash from girls in my year (I'm in an all girls school).
    But there's this girl in my year who I'm sort of in love with. She's amazing. But I'm not close enough with her to tell her how I feel; and every time I try to get closer, I freeze up.
    I really like this girl, let's call her Adore (for the Rupaul fans). Adore and I have great chemistry, and the same humor, and she's so pretty. But I don't know how to get closer to her.
    Can anyone help a fool in love?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I know what it's like to go to school with someone awesome, and want to get to know them better. Unfortunately, having a crush on someone from afar can be fraught with danger. Well, not literal danger :slight_smile:p) but it can be tough on the old emotions! There's a great thread here, that has some interesting tips for striking up conversation and general relationshippy advice.

As you're not especially close to this girl, unfortunately you may have to prepare yourself for the possibility she might not like you in the same way you like her. This isn't necessarily the case of course, but it is a possibility. Even though that sounds super upsetting, you're not alone! So many of us have gone through the exact same emotions that you're going through and you will be okay, whatever happens! :slight_smile:

3. theidlerwheel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for the advice; it's nice to get a different view.
    I was going a little crazy not knowing what else to do. :slight_smile: