1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend throwing me ou of closet :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FRIDINGGAY, Apr 1, 2015.

1. FRIDINGGAY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So i literally started coming out today, to 4 of my friends. Only a few hours later an openly bisexual friend asked me if i was gay. I said yes, but he asked if we could date. Now i am only 13 so i said bloody well no! Im nowhere near ready for relationships or anuthing. 5 minutes after i said no to (lets call him) 'john' i got 3 messages from different friends who said that john had told them that i am gay. I really dread seeing him tomorrow and i actually jate him so muh for this. I dont know what to do! He has literally thrown me out the closet and im not ready for people to know- especially not in my own terms! What could i say to the people hebtold and what can i do with him!?:icon_sad: its made me really depressed and ive been locked in my room curled up into a ball for ages crying, and im feeling really depressed :frowning2:

2. Deadsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    One, accept it as a fact. Realization is key in this situation. Also, reduce the damage as much as you can. In all honesty you should have waited until at least high school. I came out at 14 in 8th grade and my life was a living hell. I do recommend talking to your friends about this but you could report him to the school office if you don't want them to know. He did spread "gossip" about you and this is a form of bullying if he did this as an act of retaliation over you rejecting him.