1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend throwing me out of closet :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FRIDINGGAY, Apr 1, 2015.

1. FRIDINGGAY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So i literally started coming out today, to 4 of my friends. Only a few hours later an openly bisexual friend asked me if i was gay. I said yes, but he asked if we could date. Now i am only 13 so i said bloody well no! Im nowhere near ready for relationships or anuthing. 5 minutes after i said no to (lets call him) 'john' i got 3 messages from different friends who said that john had told them that i am gay. I really dread seeing him tomorrow and i actually jate him so muh for this. I dont know what to do! He has literally thrown me out the closet and im not ready for people to know- especially not in my own terms! What could i say to the people hebtold and what can i do with him!?:icon_sad: its made me really depressed and ive been locked in my room curled up into a ball for ages crying, and im feeling really depressed :frowning2: