1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i left my so called boyfriend is it wrong?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Apr 1, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wish i had a better someone anyway im not person who judge but when im not comfortable with someone im not always so nice about it not in his face but just i start to avoid and i talk in a more bitchy way is if someone made me uncomfortable with his talk acts about me and i didnt really feel comfortable with that person anymore who is my so called boyfriend who i lost that butterfly for him for no reason im not that nice about it now
    all of a sudden he stopped talking to me and when he did get back to me he said that his app was removed and blah blah blah i didnt believe him it was obvious he was lying what he talked about was no sense and i know about android phones more than anyone else he cant fool me he was trying and he failed he even said you are right for not believing me anyway i dumped him blocked him and im not talking to someone like him anymore he is really naive and i cant really stand him anymore although i wasnt a bitch about it and i told him that i really love him and that he needs to try not to hook up with officers anymore and try to stay cool and try making friends with gay people who are out and proud and can help him in his life and that im sorry i did this to him and it wasnt him it was me and its actually me i dont want to be with him i lost all feelings i first thought all his thoughts are so cute and that we make a cute couple but i think not i want to search for someone as brave out and proud as me and even more not someone who still thinks being gay is a sickness and that hiv is the punishment for not curing it and doesnt even know lesbians exist ! (lesbian hag btw me ^_^so its really offensive to me and my lovely lesbians friends ) i did point him to right and wrong and educated him about safe sex and getting married to a man and how religion and god didnt really say anything bad about gay people but bad people did
    i wish him all the best but guys please judge what i did was it wrong was i too bitchy and meany and selfish for doing this now ???
    he was begging to see me and i know i cant escape him and im glad we dont live close he lives hours away and that very good again what do you think of what i did??
    you can say all you want about how bad im i dont care i can take it just tell me if its right or wrong and what is the right thing to do anyway??
    thanks for reading honey :kiss:

2. CapQuestionmark

I, personally, think you did the right thing. And, before I say more, I'll disclaimer and say that I myself have never been in a relationship before, so think of my opinions what you may.

From what you said, I get the impression that he wasn't completely settled with himself and definitely needs a little more time to learn about who he really is. I'm glad that you started to nudge him in the right direction, but only he can go all the way and choice what he wants to hear and do with himself.
    You shouldn't feel guilty; you tried to help him, but I don't think he was quite ready for it. Overall, I think this was just an error of timing; he is just figuring things out with himself and he'll need some time to do that. He's not as confident as you, and time is truly what he needs. I know that's what I need, but I'm already proud of who I think I am (since I myself am still trying to figure things out).

Hope that helps, hun! ^.^

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

He sounds like he has a lot of internalized homophobia still. I would not want to date such a person either.

4. Foz

Foz Guest

There wasn't really may options for you there, 'my app deleted', oh please don't even try that one, just download it again.

But damn, you got a BF in a warzone! It makes all us singletons look pathetic!! :lol:

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i regret even dating him though one of my old buddies is really and i can really trust this gaydar this time that he is bisexual cause he really loves him gf and he also has feelings for me lets just look as good as i can and try to get his attention lol ^_^
    at least that old buddy really respect me and like everything about me i wonder how he never knew that im gay or he knows idk ?? im so obvious i even talk about guys and how cute they are out loud i even flirt like a cat in heat with him why he didnt get freaked out yet is a mystery im trying my best to get every peace of me that people think is bad to him and until now its really easy to be loved by him by whatever i do