1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Friends Keep Stealing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 4, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My friend's keep stealing from super markets and other places. They take clothes, accessories, electronics, and anything else they want. Needless to say, I don't like it. I've told then before it's none of my business, just don't envolve me in it. Yesterday, we were all out in a supermarket and my friends boyfriend used my purse to steal candy with without my knowledge. I found it the next day. If I'd been searched, my ass would be grass and I wouldn't even know what's going on. It pissed me off but I wasn't going to tell my friend because in her eyes, he can do no wrong :/ She found out from my other friend what he did and they were a little mad about it but I know nothing will be done about it. They steal when I'm with them, it's against my morals to steal, and I could also be blamed if they get caught. What do I do?

2. kingdom1830

I would say make some new friends
    You can either try to help them stop doing this or be away from them.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed. These are not friends you want to be around. You deserve better.

4. nohalos

It might be hard but it's best for you to back away from these kind of friends. And IT IS your business to because 1.) there is a possibility you can be involved with the punishment whenever they do it 2.) you are their friend FCS.

If it is against your morals and you're at risk, find new friends that won't get you into trouble.

But you might want to do an intervention for them. Try using emotional or psychological examples that will convince them to stop. If the intervention doesn't work, I guess it's time to move on from this group of friends of yours.

Best of luck!

5. Images and Words

Yup.

6. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly. These people don't really sound like friends, if you've expressed your concerns about this, and they continue to involve you.

7. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    these "friends" will drag you down to their level as you have seen by the boy putting stolen goods in your purse. what's next? electronics? something else? i think the candy was a test to see if you'd get upset, a step to using you as a mule to move their goods? RUN don't walk from these people, you deserve better.