1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does this girl like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nope, Apr 4, 2015.

1. nope

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's this girl, we've known eachother for a some time but we never talked until February. Before February we would just stare at eachother, we both knew we wanted to talk, just didn't know how. I don't know why or how, but I just started to like her. So we start talking due to a mutual friend, let's call her T. We move onto our own conversation about faking it. After that club meeting, we stop talking and just stare at eachother for some amount of time in the halls.

Fast forward to March and we're back in the club. We get into this group for a project. The group contains my crush, my two friends that ship us, and me. My friends and I have had our 'gaydar' on her since February, which was when I told them about her. After that meeting, I approach my crush to talk about our project and to give her a funny Pepe meme card, which is something we connected about. My friends stood beside me and told me how she smiled all the way through, not sure if she was just being nice or what.

My friends began to start analyze her. She normally has the resting bitch face like me, but apparently she just smiled when we talked. When we worked together on our project, we looked very 'domestic' as they described. My crush stood next to me most of the time, I think it was because she didn't know my other friends too well. I tell stupid jokes and stories and she just laughs. Not sure if she's being polite or what. They also make note on stereotypes, like how we dress the same, or the 'gay girl' style.

So during the next meeting, we manage to get her number and add her to our group chat. During this meeting, my crushes group of friends and T say, "Oh gay!" around me. Just a side note, I notice her friends look at me in the halls.

So in the group chat, we chat for a bit, friend A is the bait and friend B and I are there observing. Friend A just talks about whatever. We bring up the topic of homophobia and the homophobic boys. She gets into it and talks about the homophobic boys and the closeted ones that are homophonic.
    Then she says, "People are so annoying."
    I say, "IKR"
    Then she says, "Especially boys."
    We're still unsure if that was a hint.

Our next plan was for friend A to say stupid things. We all know group chats are annoying, so friend A spams the chat. Friend B and I stay on the other side. So I text my crush, this is our first message on our personal convo, and apologize for friend A and tell I could make friend A stop. Then she says
    "It's fine
    Whatever"
    We're not sure if she's just shy, busy, or annoyed.

Now recently she's been looking down. I wave to T, who usually walks with my crush. Whilst waving at T, I see her staring from the corner of her eye. When I go to look at my crush, she isn't looking at me. I don't know if I'm over analyzing or what.

I'm sorry this was really long, didn't expect it'd take this much to explain my situation. Do you think I should come out to my crush first? Am I annoying her? Are we? Are we over analyzing? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I really do appreciate the fact that I could just vent out. Thank you.

#1 nope, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015