1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! and now we are offically broken up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by benabag1212, Apr 4, 2015.

1. benabag1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so my just recently first ex girl friend broke up with me because she said that her parents didnt aprove of her being bisexual and are sending her to a private christian school. they basically told her that she wasnt bi. who whould do that to your child it get me so mad. i havent been able to get her off my mind so know we still talk and stuff as friends but i still like her i dont know what to do!!!

2. nope

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I'm sorry that you and your ex girlfriend have to go through this. This is not your or her fault. It breaks my heart to hear that some parents are so close minded and unwilling to accept their own children. For now, just try to be there for eachother. It may be tough or awkward, but communicating and being honest is the best thing to do. Hopefully everything will calm down and fall into place. If it helps, think of it as a puzzle. At first it's a mess and confusing. Eventually when you think, try, and work together, everything connects. Best of luck.