1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling someone you like them

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hyliana, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Hyliana

Hyliana Guest

So, I really want to tell my best friend that I like her, but I don't know if I should wait 'n tell her in person or teller her now no matter what the medium. What do you guys think?

2. MotherHornet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I imagine it depends how soon you will be able to see them. I told my best friend how I felt about them over phone. but we only saw each other in person every 3 months or so, and regularly had long phone calls.
    the other thing to consider is nerves, It will always be better to say it in person, but if you are too nervous too, then doing it by text or email you can type the message out, and you only need to be brave for one second long enough to hit the send button :slight_smile:

3. Hyliana

Hyliana Guest

Nerves are exactly what I'm worried about, I'm afraid I'm just going to clam up or say something stupid rather than what I really mean.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my crush I liked her by writing her a note~. ^^

5. MotherHornet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think having your words written down is a good thing. whether in a note or an email. make sure it says what you want it to. then after you see how they react, do the rest of the conversation in person.
    like I said, you only have to be brave for 3 seconds to click a send button on your computer or hand a not to someone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Im Hazel

It takes guts to say it to their face, but it is unlikely that they will outright reject you as a friend, even if they're not interested.

7. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Write down your thoughts and feelings first hun :slight_smile: then when you think you're ready write a rough draft of sorts for a love letter. Then when you are ready give your love interest a final version of this love letter :slight_smile: best of luck hun n_n