1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is he bi or straight? help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HopelessRomance, Apr 5, 2015.

1. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    its our 6th time going out (as friends)
    unlike the other hang out we had where we go to a cafe shop, talk about us, about school stuffs, joke around and talk about nursing stuffs. this time, well, we went on another cafe but only for 2 hours (before we could stay there for 6 hours) then we had his grocery. i was so shock on his choices of products for self hygiene. I dunno, i was just shock. Me myself, im bisexual but the products i buy are all for men.
    Anyways, after the grocery, we had dinner (its our second time. the first one was when he treated me for a Sanggyupsal (a korean beef food, he's a korean by the way). this time i treated him) we had our buffet dinner. actually i planned to treat him to celebrate an advance birthday party for him (he'll turn 20 on tuesday. im 17 by the way). it was a fun dinner. we eat stuffs. he tried some local foods which turned out so fun. we talk about how we got drunk for the first time. and i told him about my ex boyfriend. i thought he'll get disgusted about it. but instead, he kept asking questions about it and that and so i continued talking about it until the conversation died out.
    After which, i gave him his birthday present, a shirt. HE WAAAAAAS SO HAPPY RECEIVING IT. and it made me happier seeing him smile.

After dinner, he walked me to where i will ride to go home. when we were somewhere on the way, i made himm stop and told him to close his eyes, that i have another thing to show him. He was confused but followed. I covered a hand on his eyes to make sure. Slowly i planted a kiss on his right check. damn it was so slow. the earth stop. lol. i walked away immediately after that while saying Good bye. I heard him groaned and i think he smiled awkwardly and said Good bye. I turned around to shout thank you and he just waved his hands.

Please help me, im damn confused T.T

2. nohalos

I don't really know, based on the info you've provided.

It could be you two really are just friends, since you two have been hanging out for quite a few times now.

About the products he bought, he could be more hiyang with products for females. Some guys find women's products better and that doesn't really make them gay.

About you conversation with him about your ex, he could be just a great friend listening to your past relationships.

And finally, the kiss on the cheek. You did walk away immediately, right? He could have taken the kiss as a token of gratitude/friendship. Some people have different ways of expressing love for friends.

I am not saying that he's not interested in you, but neither am I saying that he is. I would say that you'd confirm it to him, tell him you like him. You can't make assumptions. You have to be certain, especially with feelings.

Best of luck!

3. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you so much noangeleither :slight_smile: