1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice for my Two friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Eligold, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Eligold

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Me and my Two friends are part of a big group...some weeks ago something started to change...first we talk about the friend quiche makes me question what does he feels...

I knew him 7 months ago...for the first month we did everything together but than he started hanging out with people i do not fully approve...so i grew up to be indifferent about him. Now everything is back to the beginning since he invited me and the other friend into his home...

Since that day there are plenty of clues that he might be gay or bi...
    He is very unshy and impulsive and usually very touchy feely...
    We went out and we drank, he drank more than me...the other friend left us alone and the
    " trip " started...he jokingly gave me a flower, questioned me about an advert with a man and asked me questions about it...
    Than we played fighting and we erupted into free laughter and he said my way of laughing is irresistible...
    A few minutes he decides to hold my hand for like a minute than he decided to play jumping around hand in hand...
    He hugged me and wouldn't let go...we fell one on the other on the ground...
    He invited me in his house but i had to get home...

He usually tells me he " loves me " , he cares about me and during fight games he touches my breast...

A few days ago he begged me to get out at 11:30 pm in the night and he came in front of my house...he had drank again... Begged me to let him inside cos he was alone but i knew i could not so late in the night so we sat down very tight in front of my house for an hour and i was thinking this is it something is about to happen...

I've been to his house many Times over these weeks with friends and multiple times he locked me inside his room with him while he was changing clothes and being seminude or almost completely nude and he made jokes about that...

He recently questioned me about my ability to keep secrets and he knows he can trust me and i am not judgy about LGBT community i told him i have Two bisexual girls as friends and i am okay with them...

He is known to imitate other people and everybody says of him that he has not real identity and he does as the others do and he usually Looks at girls and says how good looking they are but does not like really any girls

Is he gay bi and/ or interested into me ?
    At one time the topic of being gay came out in conversation and he jokingly said he is gay and grinned ...looked more like watching for reactions from the others than just a simple joke.

Oh and my other friend is strongly homophobic and recently he is acting way more wildly and aggressive bossy than he is ever been he always says how he hates gays and he is perennialy confused about Two girls and we are starting to realize that he does not like any of them for real

What can i do for them?

#1 Eligold, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. nohalos

I'm a bit uncertain about the friend who "loves" you. From what I could see here, he could just be playing around so he could get in your pants. Although since the information is very limited, I can't tell for sure. Test him out, if you're feeling something for him.

As for your other friend, if he really is a friend of both of you, he's gonna accept y'all, even if you don't end up to be together but come out to him.

But let's say you two end up together, your other friend (if he really is a friend to both of you) will accept you both. It might be difficult for him to do so, but if he really loves and treasures you two's friendship to him, he will come around. Or he might even ditch his homophobia once he finds out his broskies are gay.

Best of luck!

3. Eligold

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am okay with LGBT community but i am questioning at this time...i might classify as bi because anyway i had girlfriends and pretty much everybody who goes to my high school knows i lost my Head over a girl which rejected me...

So i just need to know people 's opinion of the situation given that all of a sudden i started feeling " something " ...

I am italian and i am sorry if my writing is unclear...
    Also for this information is limited because i am forced to use cellphone to do this since i broke my pc last week...it would have been easier with it

4. Eligold

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am sorry to bump the thread, but i really would need more people 's opinion and discussion over this because i think Its important for me to understand what should i do with them.

5. Eligold

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    They asked me out by surprise...it was very late...he saw my house for first time ...and the first thing he commented upon was " if someone wants to have sex here do your parents hear You? "
    The other friend was sitting near me all the time and they were both very tired but the one this thread is about didn't want to leave...

He was anxious to visit my house...

He acts way less touchy feely with me when there is him too