1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Crush Dillema, help?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ShatteredLove, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ShatteredLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a TERRIBLE crush on one of my friends, I met her this year since it's my freshman year in high school and she's just perfect. I've tried to get over her several times, but she's just stuck in my head, and I can't seem to get over her. (I've had a crush on her for just about over half a year)

I want to know whether she's bisexual or not, because I know one thing for sure is that she's definitely a feminist, and acts kinda like the "stereotypical" lgbt member, but then again she talks about boys all the time. So it makes it very confusing if she's bi or even pan. Or any of that, because I also know she's a supporter.

It's terrible for me because I've had this huge crush on her and recently my parents and her parents get along a little too well, to the point where they are planning to go do stuff. so with that happening, all of that would make us better friends than we already are and make my crush on her extremely awkward, especially because one day I want to be more that friends with her.

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Is there any other way I can see if she's bi? (Or lgbt)
    And what can I do about the awkwardness?

2. luminescence

Awkwardness...well I don't think it can be avoided unless you really try to make her feel comfortable about the issue and talk to her about it (At least that's what I did)

What I did was just drop hints at my crush, since I know she's bi and all. (But she didn't know I was at the time)

So yeah.

3. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bring up an LGBT issue or news article, or talk about an LGBT character from TV. This sways the conversation in the right direction for sure! Also do they know you're gay?