1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A problem with the opposite sex.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jp97, Apr 6, 2015.

1. jp97

In school the majority of my friends are female and this is okay with me as most of the guys seem like idiotic apes and are about as interesting as watching paint dry. anyway, to the main point, how do I deal with girls that like me? I never really saw any of this till recently and I really don't know how to react to them for instance some are more physical and make sexual comments directed towards me especially this one girl that takes it to the extreme telling everyone we are together, that she is going to have my kids, and many more things that are too embarrassing to write and I tried to tell her I don't like her, but she won't get it through her head. so, how should I respond to this and any future situations like this? I mean I would love to just shout"I DON'T LIKE YOU I AM GAY!!!" and be done with it, but that will never happen so, is there a way to get the point across while keeping my sexuality to myself?

2. Void Puppy

I would just take her aside and tell her like it is. You don't have to tell her you're gay. Just say that you really don't appreciate the rumors she's spreading and the way she's behaving with you.

If you're serious about it, chances are she will be too.

3. nohalos

Is this girl from your school? Maybe you can talk to an authority that she's spreading false rumors about you. You may ask them not to punish her at all or at least not severely, just to scare her to the point she stops saying such things.

I've had girls crush on me before, but not to the point they make up stories being with me! Good luck!

4. wasgij

If you told just one girl that you're gay, chances are that they all know by now. Or most likely they simply guessed. For some reason, or maybe for no reason, girls often seem to like to shower gay guys with attention. They know they're "safe" so it's open season for experimentation.

Funnily enough, maybe one thing you could try is to ask the 'problem' girl out on a date. There might be a new land speed record for driving in reverse!:eusa_danc