1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gosh, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luminescence, Apr 7, 2015.

1. luminescence

So there's this girl I like. She's Bi too and we're really really good friends, and sometimes she'd hold my hand and snuggle for a bit, and even call me her "wife" around our friends. But then she told me she had this crush on someone, I was cool with it since I don't want to make her feel like I don't support her and the stuff that she does since I didn't want to mess up what we had at the moment.

But then I had to be stupid and send her the draft of my goodbye message to her because I'll be transffering to another school. (instead of the one I finished without my confession about how I had this crush on her for the longest time)

So she found out about it.

After that she told me she liked me back and everything, but then messaged me the next day about how she can't commit and she wants to keep it casual because she's too fickle

What should I say? Because I really can't think about how I can save our friendship without sacrificing my feelings for her nor on how to even talk to her about it.

So, yeah. Any ideas?

2. luminescence

Buuuump. I don't really like doing this, but I really need your help

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    try asking her to at least give a relationship between you two a try. ask her what's the worst that can happen?