1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slob of a brother

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello,
    My brother is a slob because he won't even wipe himself, I'm serious, and he doesn't pick up for himself and doesn't take showers. He is also an ingrate because he would take my parents for granted and display typical adolescent behavior. I'm wondering if there is a development problem or something mental. He is 15

Any suggestions?

2. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You should show a bit more compassion since there most probably is. No normal person would be well in their squalor. Talk to him though and make him feel better. He might tell you something important.

3. Hyaline

Hum, the gross display of well, grossness might be him just being rebellious. Not every guy goes through it at the same age and time. My mom had to have a discussion with my littlest brother about changing his underwear "or you'll grow mold". Either it is because he doesn't know any better, in which case, bring it up very sensitively and offer to show him what to do. On the other hand, if it is intentional, odds are once he starts to want to attract the opposite (or same) sex, he'll clean up his act. Smelling like poo doesn't really make you that attractive to most people. From my perspective, you'll have to figure out if it is the former or the later and act accordingly..