1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice For Someone Clueless

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by formalconstruct, Apr 9, 2015.

1. formalconstruct

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not here to find advice to pick up men or women, I'm just a bit clueless, but here we go. I have a friend who I am sort of interested in, I'm pretty sure that he is straight, not quite sure. Now the reason I'm not really sure is because he frequently comes up to me and smacks my, lets just say "behind," he also makes pretty homosexual remarks to me. I'm asking for help because I don't want to end up with a friend lost. I want to be sure that he actually has an interest in me. It just could be him playing around and he's just straight, or it could be the opposite, I'm not quite sure. What do you guys think?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you able to tell us what these remarks are, so we can understand better?

If you are out to him (I'm assuming he is one of the 2 closest friends mentioned in your profile) it could simply be his way of reassuring you that he is cool with your sexuality. I know his behaviour might seem odd, but some people over compensate when it comes to demonstrating acceptance.

If you can clarify about his remarks it would be helpful.

3. formalconstruct

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No, he's not one of the people that I came out too, both of them are female. And as for the remarks, he has asked me if I ever have or wanted to suck a dick. He has also asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. He also comments on how he thinks that I look good, and how I have a nice behind. It could just be him joking around, that's what I'm kinda wary about. Also sorry about the cussing, I usually don't and I couldn't think of any other way to clarify :/

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps the best way to address this question is with a question of your own. Something like... "Would you you want another guy to suck your dick?". If he says yes + the other behaviours you mention, it might give you a better idea of his intentions.

Thanks for clarifying and don't worry about the words you used. We've heard it all before. :slight_smile:

5. formalconstruct

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. :slight_smile: Next time I see him I'll ask him that question. Hopefully this goes well for me. :slight_smile: