1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my roommate coming onto me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hillthrill, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Hillthrill

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So i live in an apartment with three other guys. One of my roommates has suddenly taken an interest in me. We spend are spending more and more time together because he always wants us to do things. Usually we are the least likely to interact out of the four of us. I know he is gay because i used his ipod and he was subscribed to seancody. He always is asking me about how his ass looks and sitting really close to me. I mean really close when there are like 4 other seats in the room. He tells me things like i cum in my old underwear out of no where and is always just staring at me. He stares st me do much that my other roommates have noticed to but i always steer them away from the idea that he is attrscked to me. I realy dont know if he likes me because we would be an unlikely couple and we are both in the closet. What do you think i should do. Im down to have a little secret fun but am i getting the right idea from all this. I know he will never come out but it is well known by most people that he is in the closet. I hust want to know how i should act or how i can make him feel more confortable to make a move on me.

2. Foz

Foz Guest

Is this a complaint or an observation! Ok some of the stuff he's said is a bit creepy, but we're all pervs inside really! I wouldn't say he's quite in the closet, he's got the doors to it open and is dancing away showing what he's got! Yous can't be that unalike if you live together?

3. Kyro

Out Status:
    A few people
    He sounds pretty gay to me, or at least into you. Try to be more touchy with him if you like him and you want him to make a move. Him sitting really close to you and asking you to check out his ass seems like he's pretty comfortable coming onto you. Just reciprocate his actions so he gets the idea and will make a move. Or you could make the first move, he seems comfortable with it. :grin: