1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry with my crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheAnon32, Apr 9, 2015.

1. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So Iv'e been trying to get over this guy who is my good friend but I do see him kinda often.
    I just get so frustrated on the inside when i talk to him because i know i cant have him because he appears straight. Like i would be on a skype call with him and i just get so angry if he laughs or makes a joke and i dont know why. I eventually just tell him that im going to bed or something but it's just because i cant stand hearing his voice because it hurts to much. Even in person i would talk to him and smile but on the inside im screaming. Any advice? Any had the this feeling before? God i hate emotions!:bang:

2. Kyro

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been in your place buddy, and I know it sucks. The most probable reason you get so angry with him is a feeling of rejection, and that he acts like everything's fine when he doesn't realize how much you are going through. I've been there and it really sucks. They turned out straight and I was heartbroken, the way I got through it was really just stop communicating with them. But don't be mean or hurtful when cutting ties just say you need to think about some things. It was hard, but it works. Eventually you forget and can move on and find queer gals/guys who want to be with you. All the best. :smilewave

3. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the thing is i don't want to cut ties. He's my friend but right now it just hurts. That doesn't mean i don't want to be friends.

4. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You won't always feel this way, just take some time!

6. Kyro

Out Status:
    A few people
    You don't have to cut ties, but find a distraction or meet new people. Try to maybe even find someone you can give your affections to and have them reciprocated.

7. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know it's been a while since i posted here but just a little update. My feelings have somewhat reduced and i have significantly reduced the amount of times that i see him. I have kind of been avoiding him in hope that he hadn't seen me to start a conversation. Sometimes we do make I contact for a second and it's almost as if he gives me a look that says "why you not talking to me". IDk. I've accepted that i would never have a relationship with him but i still don't seek out a conversation or interaction with him.

8. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm feeling exactly the same way like you do. It's hard and painful. I'm also in a situation where I see my crush everyday in our office. We are very near to each other that I can't help look at him and think about him. Ugghhhh. I don't want this anymore.

I know I'll never have him because he likes someone else. :frowning2:
    What I'm trying to do now is avoid him as much as possible and never initiate a conversation. It just hurts so much.

9. AlexLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You need to get a new crush, one that could be something more. Its good the feelings feel like they are going away, but is that because your ignoring him and staying away from him? If you want him to still be your friend than you shouldn't let this get between you two. Find someone that is also gay that you can hang out with as well, or try asking someone out. It will help you get over them as well as helping elevate those feelings. I wouldn't say talk to him about how you feel, because that would make the relationship change and be ackward, but you can tell him your going through a hard time and just needed time to think. Maybe you can talk to him about being gay if you haven't already and see if he's willing to talk to you about it.

10. Shadymist

When I've felt that strongly about someone that I know is not interested in me or who is straight, I have to stop interacting with them in order to heal because it is very painful to accept that someone you love can't be with you.

I would find out for sure if he isn't interested in a relationship, and if he isn't then I would give yourself some space to sort through your feelings and move on. If the person really cares about you, I don't see a problem with continuing a friendship if that's something you feel you can do emotionally.

11. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When i see him from a distance I get a little sad but at least most times avoid him enough that i could go days without conversing with him. The thing is we are both apart of this big group chat on skype and so i sometimes would have have to come up with an excuse not to join a call if he is on. I know there is no real advice people could give me that i don't already know but i'm here just to more ramble off some stuff to get it out of my head.