1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New friend and his brother

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NathanielB13, Apr 10, 2015.

1. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In one of my threads I asked who else was in cadets. Well the reason I asked was because I recentley joined because of a friend, Luke. He and his brother go and he talked it up good. He's the only one from my school there and since joining we've become better friends. At the date of posting I've just gone swimming with him. I want to be better friends with him as he's funny and not immature ike some of his friends and mine.I've known him before since Year 7 as we both sat next to each other in Maths and we talked alot.

There's just one problem, I find his brother attractive.
    It's not in a crush way because I can't imagine a relationship with him plus he's straight.
    I don't know what to do as I see him all the time at Cadets and stuff so what should I do?

#1 NathanielB13, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Buddy, in life you are going to find a lot of people attractive. The best you can do is just enjoy the view.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

Oh, to be young again! Over the next 70/80 years of your life you will have literally 100's of crushes, it's not something you have to modify your life for.