1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do about this girl?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Zippi, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is the first time that I've found a girl that I truly like: personality, looks, everything. And lucky me, she's bisexual! Even luckier, she's expressed that she's fond of me as well. However, this is where my luck runs out. She's in a long distant relationship with someone else, and has made it clear that the relationship isn't ending soon. Despite this, she continues flirting with me, texting me, and generally driving me crazy. Every now and then she'll even ask things like "What do you like about me?" or "How much do you like me?".

I'm getting the feeling that I've just become some play thing for her.... should I just give up pursuing her? Or maybe give up socializing with her at all? She's constantly sending me mixed messages. :icon_sad:

2. Sonic

Sonic Guest

I'm thinking it would be great if you'd let her know that this is confusing to you.

This would confuse anyone, so it wouldn't be a weird thing to say. You deserve a bit of clarity :slight_smile: Also, think about what you want. If she isn't going to quit the long distance thing, you might want to ask her to stop sending mixed signals. Or, you can ask her how come she's sending you the mixed signals.

3. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've actually confronted her about it, and she told me she likes the attention I give her despite already having a S.O., and that she "just can't explain it". I've even suggested that we both stop any form of flirting, but she seemed upset by that.

4. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  5. Emily1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I would say stop flirting with her, she herself admitted that she just likes the attention. It sounds like she's leading you on and you don't deserve to be strung along. Definitely still be friends but make it clear that you want the flirting to stop.

6. misshuskylover

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm in a situation where I'm the girl you texting I'm in a relationship and keep messaging a girl that likes me and I don't kniw what I want part of my want her to meet me and come on to me as a way to get out my relationship, anither part of me wants to just have sex with her get it out my system and go back to my relationship

7. Zippi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I tried insisting on a strictly platonic friendship last night with her, and let her knew how all of this was making me feel (confused, played, etc.). It escalated pretty quickly and now we're not speaking... *sigh* I wish this kind of stuff could be easy.