1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by noxlove, Apr 12, 2015.

1. noxlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really going through a tough time right now.Long story I feel like im out here alone. I met a young lady some months ago. We became well acquainted and we hit it off. She came on to me one day while i was at work telling me she wanted to get to know me. We proceeded needless to say we've been together for about 6months up til about 3 weeks ago i started to notice some changes in her behavior where she wanted to spend less time with me because she felt as though she needed space. Which i respected like she could come over and chill with me for awhile and leave but it became a problem where she wouldnt stay long she just had to keep goin. So i began to question her about things goin on and she would answer but it didnt seem right. Anyway i been questioning her about a guy i heard about and seen her talking to on fb. Idk if ppl around town getting in my head but ive been through hell with my x and she seem so different. About a week ago i seen this guy driving her car and she didnt know i thought maybe she would tell me. She tell me after i mention it to her like there wasnt a problem. Now my issue come in with her smoking...drinkin...with him all the shes very secretive with her phone where i had the lock code to her phone now she changed it where i cant get in. I just need some advice...i packed her belongings she came picked them up and said thats the end of us after having a very bad breakdown where she was cryin and all. I dont know if i was wrong for accusing her or if i was right she just would say i wouldnt do you like your x..which my x left me for a guy and now she want to comeback; but i really fell hard for this girl and just dont know what to do. Just confused and hurt again!!!! Ugh!! Fems

#1 noxlove, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  2. keeponwalkin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so sorry that this all happened! My only advice is, that you just should take some time alone, to think about everything. Just a little relationship with yourself to figure what you want. If you can take a day trip in your car, run away from this, do it. and maybe you'll find your answer. But just take your time to heal, before falling into relationship again. I believe that sooner or later you'll find your happiness! Take care :slight_smile:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not every relationship will be like this. Just take it as a lesson on what you do not want in a girlfriend, and realize you will get out of this stronger! You will find someone who is willing to share anything without being secretive, which will also mean a lot less stress on your brain.