1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask out my bi friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cider, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Cider

Hello, this may be long :slight_smile:

How do I ask out my bi friend, or at least get his number? We're both freshman in highschool. I met him this year. (I'm a guy by the way, also bisexual)

When I first saw him I was like "oh, he's attractive," but as I got to know him I fell for him. He's so nice, good looking, funny, basically a person that most people would love to have. Of course though, I tried not to let myself get to attached to him, because there could the fact that he was straight.

However, I found out he was bi last week when he was just openly talking with me and my friend. (The news of that made me really happy by the way, haha)

Also, he does so much stuff with me, I'm an introverted guy, but he's super friendly. He's hugged me (from behind) held my hand, asked me if I wanted to cuddle with him or get married, and basically turns around to talk to me all the time in one of our classes.

This actually has made me love going to that one particular class, and it's all because of him. :icon_redf

So, what should I do to ask him out, or give him a hint that I like him?

2. Im Hazel

Take him up on his offer of a hug. Tell him you really like him and ask him out to coffee or something some time. That would be what I would do.

3. confusedchris

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It sounds like it's a sure thing, to be honest. I wish I was that lucky with the people I have a crush on! The fact that he told you that he was bi, and gave you all those hints is a good sign. Just go for it and be natural.

4. Cider

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to update this thread on what happens. :slight_smile:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck! You don't have anything to lose unless you do nothing!

6. Cider

So like I promised, here's a little update! Today we had a test in a class, and we kept on talking as usual. He was looking into my eyes and complimented them and asked me if I liked his eyes. I didn't have the chance to get his phone number, because we had a test and phones were not allowed. I'm gonna ask him tomorrow, wish me luck, and I'll keep this updated!

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I don't think a regular friend would compliment your eyes and then ask if you like theirs... :slight_smile:

8. Cider

Hey, an update!

I got his phone number! We were sitting near each other in our classes and working together, and I asked him, and he gave it to me! That was a few days ago. Today, my hand was near his face, and he brought his face down and kissed my hand! :grin:

Also, we got pretty close to each other and made perverted jokes with each other, and yeah :slight_smile:
    Any advice on how to proceed? Thanks!

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like you two should do something together, even if it's just hanging out.