1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nees advice??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Smidgee1995, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Smidgee1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, I'm kate and I'm a lesbian and I just need help or some advice cos I'm not good with signs of flirting haha!

Anyway down my local pub where I live which I go a couple times of week,
    There's a new girl what's has started working there..

She's about 5ft5 blonde hair always wears black skinny jeans as has her tongue and lip pierced.. She's fem and about 20 but I don't know if she's gay???

When I go in the pub we have an eye connection straight away and i look sometimes and she looks and smiles, and sometimes we have good convos too

But anyway a couple of days ago when I was in there I was buying some drinks as you do
    And has she was giving me the change which was like 5 pound and a few coins has she put her hand above mine to put the change in my hand then she put her other hand under my hands, she was like holding under my hand . It was for a good 3 seconds... And I think sometimes she rushes with other customers so she can serve me..

Could she just being friendly?

I dunno but is this weird I don't know what think..

(Also how can i approach her next time if anybody thinks it means something?)

I'm very boyish btw so she must know I'm a lesbian lol but she's very feminine

Thanks guys!!! :slight_smile:

������

#1 Smidgee1995, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One good sign is that she is making eye contact with you and not only holding it but she also smiles at you. I believe there may be something there :slight_smile: Try asking her to hang out with you maybe ask her out to lunch? Just stay away from going to the movies together as this you would most likely be watching the movie or trying to talk over the movie and in either scenario it's not a good time. So yeah, ask her out to spend time together :slight_smile:Best of luck to you hun n_n!

3. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Hey there :slight_smile: it does sound like she's being a little flirtatious, but she might just be trying to be friendly- it can be hard to tell sometimes. If you want to know, maybe next time you're talking to her, you could try and broach the subject of sexuality somehow. Try bringing up relationships or something. Hopefully that'll give you a clue about whether or not she likes girls. If she does, happy days :grin:

Good luck xxx