1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online !

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rayan, Apr 12, 2015.

1. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello again ,
    It has a long time since my last logging in . It's just i've been going through a lot with my health, study , family, friendship and relationships. Recently I've found out that i have Multiple sclerosis , it got me at the beginning and almost dropped out of medical school but i didn't in the end and here i am , 1 year and i'll graduate (!)(!)
    Months ago i had some issues with my friendship with someone and a wise man here advised me all the way (*hug*). In the end i decided to close my heart for any possible relationship till i graduate and get out of here . This was really a great step to do , i mean all my relationships wether with my family or friends or whoever are just GREAT :icon_bigg

Now . ONLINE!! what's this thread is about ? . I was supposed to go to Italy this summer to do a clinical elective program there . Unfortunately , a week ago i was informed that there is no capacity for this year except in Oct which is not possible for me. So what's that have to do with ONLINE !! . In the past 3 months i've been contacting this guy who did his elective there in Italy . I reached through a medical association called IFMSA , anyway ..... This guy is just the coolest guy i've ever known and he's gay :eusa_danc . At first we were just talking about the elective program and then we were like online 24/7 . He didn't know i was gay from the beginning , and i mentioned that while we were talking about my personal life and he was shocked about my coming out. We were so comfortable talking to each other discussing so many things and in the end he decided to tell me that he might be gay as well .
    This got so long so i'm gonna cut it down to the next few lines .
    He sent me a mail tonight asking me if it's possible to meet him after the exams , in summer . I said we'll see about that . I'm not sure seeing him will be a good idea or not . To be honest i wished to meet him so many times , never has the guts to do ask him .
    Bottom line , the Q is --> shall i stay in the safe line with my simple life . Or should i go for it hoping things won't get complicated . :confused: :confused:

Sorry for the long thread .. (&&&)

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A date can also be simple and safe. :slight_smile:

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Rayan, glad to see you back. I'd totally go for it. You wished to meet him, he wants to meet you so why not? :icon_bigg

4. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Paris . Glad to be back too . Busy life and little time :/
    Thank u guyz for your reply . He felt that i'm not sure about it so he said to give it a little time :slight_smile: .
    My fears are related to my previous experience , where having a crush on a guy who is still in closet and in such a culture is something that i'm trying to avoid for a while now .
    I'm just hoping for the best ^_^