1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm In Love With A Girl!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TeaCupQueer, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've loved her for five years now. She told me she loved me when we were about but I was scared and rejected her. One of the biggest mistakes of my life. Now we're almost and I love her so much I can't stand it. I was drunk and texted her my feelings and she said she didn't know what to say. I'm still a little drunk right now actually. I'm just wondering what she'll say. I love her so much it hurts and I want to be with her. Any advice?

2. Im Hazel

Tell her how you feel. Tell her how you made a mistake. If she likes you so much, she should understand. We all have regrets. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

If she said she loved you once, it's entirely possible she still feels that way. Worst case scenario is she doesn't, and you won't have lost anything. But if she does reciprocate, that's fantastic. Either way, the cards are on the table and she knows how you feel. Try not to stress too much about it. Totally rooting for you guys, good luck x

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If she trusts you and you really have shown you've changed, then there is a possibility she will come back. But, the ball is in her court. You have to accept whatever she decides.