1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

he cant be "straight" right?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unrequited1ove, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Unrequited1ove

So I told this straight guy whom is my best friend I liked him, and his response made me think he felt the same he said "I'm glad you told me were gonna have a great future" and he had a girlfriend at the time and still does , there have been all types of signs that made me think he was interested way before I told him back when he had his first girlfriend , now he has this new one I can't tell if he loves her like he claims or of he is just with her to stop himself from becoming "gay" he told me had a wet dream about me, sometimes ask me to kiss him multiple times on one time it really seemed like he was serious, when he has his first girlfriend they were having troubles and I could tell she isn't who he really wanted he claimed to want his ex but I knew that wasn't true so i asked "why don't you just go after who you really want" and he responds "idk what's stopping me you can't provide me pussy iI'm gonna need someone this winter" and I responded ""are you saying if I was a girl it would be me?" HE just laughs and says let's talk about this later.

There's a lot more , even some of my other post explain this more I just wanna know if I'll crazy I'm trying to talk to him today about where we stand and if he even wants me around anymore cause it seems like he is just pushing me away to stop the urges or feelings, what do you guys think I should do

2. nohalos

There is a good chance that he's just playing with you.

Right now, it feels like he's going to just use you for "exploration". I'd say drop all hopes for him right now. If he is gay, he still has not accepted that he might be and is trying to gather "beards" for him.

But I do think that the best thing to do right now is not get your hopes up, and refuse him any "explorative" and offer nothing but a completely platonic relationship and interaction.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, you should really be nervous because you will be the bigger loser if he's just trying things out. You are not a toy he can play with for some time and then leave whenever he wants. I think for your sake, you should just tell him to stop flirting with you. If he doesn't, you may have to distance yourself more.

4. amigec

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like he's having some issues with his sexuality and is trying to explore a little. At the same time he's hesitant because he's confused and doesn't want to be labeled as gay. Well, this is a tough situation for him to be in, but that doesn't mean it's okay for him to use you as an experiment. He's playing with your feelings. This shows that he has little respect and is just using you. Do not comply with him. If anything, ask him if he wants to talk about it. It's good to be there for him as a friend. But nothing else. Respect yourself enough to say no and go the other way. Hope the best for you and your friend.

5. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it's really up to you whether you want to do anything with this guy, I won't tell you whether you should or you shouldn't. You might want to do something with him if he wants to experiment and you would be willing, but make sure this is on the condition that a) you talk to him about this, and say you don't appreciate the flirting if he doesn't mean anything by it, and b) you're ok with it and are aware of the risk that he might get cold feet.

Tbh it does sound like what he's doing is a dick move, by playing with you like that. But in any case I think talking it over with him and establishing where each of you stand is the most constructive thing to do, whether you get involved with him or not.