1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Spot an Asexual Girls? - Females Plz Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kellynec, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone

So I'm still questioning my sexuality. I'm an 18 year old male.

But there's a girl in my class who I THINK I (might) have some feelings for.
    The issue is not whether she likes me or not, it's more like... I don't know HER sexuality.

She only seems to have a conversation and interact with girls, and it's always her 3 best girlfriend. I've never seen her with any guys at all, not even a little bit of conversation... seriously, this is weird.

However I think I need to tell you that my class is like that, so even I only converse with 4-5 guys even though I don't have anything against anyone really.

So this situation is weird and confusing.

Oh also I've been told she's never head a boyfriend (and I've never had a partner either lol)

2. Really

Hi kellynec,
    I don't think there's anything odd about the fact that neither of you has had a relationship. Ask her about some homework or project or some other school matter. Totally logical and innocent. Once you've spoken to her once, it will be easier to speak to her again about non-school things. Music, movies, whatever.
    Good luck!

3. Jellal

Yeah slapping the word asexual on this case might be jumping the gun; wait until you know each other better. Take care to know one another outside of merely a sexual sense. If you ever reach that stage in your relationship, good for you. But build something more than that first.