1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man or woman??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Inamess, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Inamess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To keep this long story as short as possible I'll just try to sum this up quickly.....
    I've always been curious about other women but I've never been with anything but guys, until the last few years since I've been in my first female/lesbian relationship. It's honestly the best relationship I've ever been in but I'm just missing heterosexual sex so bad I can't stand it. I'm in love, she's my best friend, we have the best relationship ever (seriously) and we have good sex, but no matter what alternative we use its still not the same as a man. Is it worth leaving a great relationship over? Will I ever be able to get past this? Has anybody ever been in a similar situation?
    The other issue is with some family, I've had to hide this from them and it bothers me to an extent, I could probably continue to look past it and she understands but sometimes I contemplate going back to guys just for the sake of simplicity. I know this is selfish but I want to be able to give her what she wants and deserves also, and that's somebody who can love her freely and openly. So those are the two main issues......sex and openness about our relationship. Does this outweigh the great relationship we have with each other? I know it's something only I can figure out on my own but just curious if anybody has been through the same predicament. I think sometimes it's even harder being bi because you CAN choose to go either way. You do enjoy both sexes, I am afraid if I left and went back with guys then I would miss being with a female. I'm just an idiot :bang::bang:

2. Rainbows~Exist

If you are really in love with her then it wouldn't be worth ending this relationship.