1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Crush on friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by choirsmash, Apr 14, 2015.

1. choirsmash

Ok so there's this girl who I played softball with for the past like 3 years. She graduated last year and I haven't seen her in awhile. I just now realized that I always kind of had a crush on her. I didn't really think it was a crush until I figured out I'm gay, and even then, it took until yesterday to realize it. I saw a picture of her and it made me smile and I just thought of her. I can't really explain how I feel haha. There's a slight problem here. She has a boyfriend and, as far as I know, she isn't bi. So yeah. Help!

2. dopplershift94

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. choirsmash

We aren't really that close and I haven't talked to her in almost a year, so I feel like that would be kind of awkward. No, she doesn't know since I haven't seen her since I figured it out..

4. wasgij

Tell her/ talk to her anyway?! It sounds like this story needs closure. You're speculating that she's straight and all that, yet you started this thread because you're not 100% sure? And you don't have that sense of closure. You haven't tried everything yet.

She might be an ass, she might be understanding and kind and let you down gently. OR she might be like SWEET JESUS! :icon_wink