1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yosia, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Yosia

I'm not going to lie, I'm quite awful at knowing if people like me or not which is why I am going to ask here:

This guy (let's call him J) is in my class and he is quite a cool person. I always sometimes catch him looking at me and he seems to always chat to me instead of others, even though we don't actually know eachother that well. He seems to be quite close to me whenever he can, one example was when I was sitting at a computer desk and he wanted to show me something on the computer so he stood behind me and leaned over me and I could pretty much feel his entire body. He does things like this whenever he can and as much as I don't mind it occasionally, it's too much sometimes.

He also always asks me for help with work even if there is a teacher or someone else nearby and he always smiles at me in a way that lookw like he likes me. I kinda want to say that he likes me but what I am confused about is that he does not give any hint of liking male sexed people and he doesn't know I am trans* so unless he does like boys but is in the closet still idk, I just am confused and what do you guys think?

2. 404dotexe

hmm tough situation, it seems like he has a strong interest in you, but its hard to tell if its a romantic thing or a friendship thing.

If you like him, I would suggest lightly flirting with him etc and see what happens from there, if he responds well chances are he likes you (in that way), if he responds bad then just stop the flirting and stay friends!

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    My advice is kind of the same as above :slight_smile: Test the waters. Maybe you can try doing the same thing back a bit and observe his reaction.
    Another important question, of course, is do you want himto like you? Would you be friends with him? Would you be friends with benefits? Partner?

4. 404dotexe

"My advice is kind of the same as above"

Huh, I thought I would be the last person to offer good advice, I haven't even had a single relationship. Oh well that's just my bad self esteem showing.