1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thirsty af

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NewGirl24, Apr 16, 2015.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Being a closeted teenager is the worst when you live in a fairly small, incredibly conservative town and family. I'm not ashamed or anything, I'm just waiting until I graduate to see my family burst into flames when I tell them I'm gay. Of course, not everyone here is as big of a homo as me, so I'm thirsty af. This is pretty much a s/o to everyone in the same situation. I feel you. It's a struggle. I'm struggling with you. I cope by watching and rewatching every Hannah Hart video over and over again b/c shes my wifey and I will make her love me one day. See, the circumstances are making me slightly creepy. Anyways, later guys!

2. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is part of why I'm excited to be heading to Kansas City on June 5-7 for the KC Pride Fest 2015! Everyone should go out to support their community! Don't be shy!