1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a friend of mine getting harrassed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gleewarblergirl, Apr 17, 2015.

1. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The other day ( I wasn't there but she told me about it) some guy at school started shoving a bible in my friend's face, telling her she was going to hell, and shouting profanities at her just because she has a girlfriend. it makes me sad that she had to go through that.:icon_sad:

2. PunkRockKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel for your friend here. If she's upset by this then I would just tell her that you support her and that there's nothing wrong with her dating a girl. You don't even have to bring up the incident. If this happened to a friend of mine I'd just text them "Hey man just wanted to let you know that I love and support you. You know I'm here for you." Sadly this is the sort of thing that comes with being LGBT and there isn't too much we can do about that except have each other's backs and care for one another.