1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lachie, Apr 17, 2015.

1. lachie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I am a bisexual/bicurious male and there is this mate of mine and we have been friends for around 7-8 months now. I am really fond of him and I think I have fallen in love. Though I am unsure of his orientation. He didn’t seem straight at first but after a few months he seems to always be getting with girls and I am very unsure. He shows signs such as touching, smiling and we often say I love you too each other, however I am not sure if he is playing around. I would really love for something to happen between us but I don’t want to ruin a friendship or get hurt in the process, can anyone here help me? I am so unsure what to do, how should I make a move, if I even should at all?

2. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well first things first are you out to him? If not, and you think he'd take it well, I'd say that would be the first step.

3. blackhatguy

This sounds kinda familiar.

I've had a crush on a guy for a long time, and lately, he's been acting kinda gay. At first I thought it was my pleasebegaydar going off, but I realized he was either gay/bi or pretending to be. We've been going back and forth, telling each other we love each other, occasionally hugging, things like that.

I finally had to find out, so I fb messaged him "Is your Kinsey number as high as I hope it is, or are you just ----ing with me?" Turns out he's bi, but in the closet, but sometimes acts gay. So I felt bad about that, cause if you're in the closet that's not the sort of thing you really want people asking about

So I'd suggest you ask him, but maybe a little more nicely than I did.