1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Forbidden Fruit!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MySillyUnicorn, Apr 18, 2015.

1. MySillyUnicorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How many of you have had a crush on/was attracted to somebody who was straight? When I first met a good friend of mine, I lusted for her so badly. She's adorable and I wanted her desperately. I struggled with it for some time but I learned to accept that she could only be a friend and nothing more, although I had to suffer through A LOT of temptation! I could never keep my eyes off her when we changed our clothes for PE :confused:

When she became aware I was bi, she would playfully flirt with me and she still does! We both know nothing serious is meant by it and I would never make a move on her.

All of this happened a few years ago and I try to avoid getting crushes (that's a separate issue) How did you overcome your crush? Were you lucky enough for it to end happily? Let's hear your forbidden fruit stories! (!)

2. tulipinacup

One time I gave this straight a handjob. It was an immaculate experience.

3. Lyana

I crushed on a straight friend years ago... Nothing serious. I was young and not really interested in a relationship, but since we were friends I could be touchy-feely with her anyway.
    However, I once fell head over heels for a gay guy. We were best friends. I got over it, and now I think it's kind of funny.