1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the deal here. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Otter3, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Otter3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's 20 and I'm 19, he identifies as straight. And knows I'm gay. We've been friends since 8th grade. We used to hangout every single day my senior year of high school. Everyone thought he was gay. He knew I was in love with him. We stopped talking for a little last year. But now were on good terms again. We have slept in the same bed before a bunch of times. He always let's me give him massages, and I pulled down his shorts one time so his *** was showing and he didn't care! One time we were both drunk and sleeping in the same bed. I swear he was awake. I started jacking him off. He was hard and everything. Then he freaked out and started crying..he told me not tell tell anyone that. He let's me take body shots off him if I ask. He's always trying to hangout with just me. But still talks about girls. I feel like he tries to hard to make it seem like he likes girls. I know he's ****** girls before..idk. But why does he let me do this stuff if he's straight? He knows I like him again. I feel like he likes me too. But will never admit it. He's coming over tonight..we're drinking..just us. We'll see what happens. Oh and he agrees that we should be roomates eventually. -___- I don't know what to do. I want him so bad!!!

Okay so we ended up drinking that night, he got me at my house around 11 on a week night, and we got drunk at his house. Just us two. And I've never done this before but we were on the couch and I just started cuddling with him on the couch, my head was in his lap. And he was fine with it..didn't say anything. Then we ended up sleeping together...he didn't want to cuddle or anything. But I had my arm around playing with his stomach right when we laid down..and was playing with his nipples..then eventually worked my way down to his dick..it was hard..I know he couldn't of been sleeping but was acting like it..but we'll never know...

So it's been a week and a half since that night..and he hasn't hit me up once..I'm starting to freak out..but I don't want to act like I care to him

WHAT SHOULD I DO...

2. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should take this slow...
    Sounds rubbish I know but at this point he's probabley in some sort of sexual orietation problem and doesn't know what to think. He's confused and although you mean well, it's probabley making him more confused with sleeping together and stuff. Don't do sex acts with him until you two have talked it out as it might make him uncomfortable even if he's gay/bisexual.I think you should invite him over to talk about his sexual orientation and your relationship as it is a bit obvious at this point that you care for him so it doesn't matter if you hit him up

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's likely he isn't completely straight. But it's also certain that he isn't ready to engage in any sexual behavior. (For the record, in most states, people who are under the influence are legally incapable of giving consent for sex, so technically what you're doing is sexual assault. I realize that isn't what it feels like, and I know that isn't your intent... but that's the law, and you may be traumatizing him even if it seems like he is "asking for it" or "allowing it." )

So my advice is... back off. Completely. Don't do anything unless both of you are completely sober.

You can try and have a heart-to-heart with him while he's sober but my guess is that he's terrified of the feelings he is likely having and may not be comfortalble sharing what he's feeling. So if you do discuss it, you will have to be happy with whatever he says (including "I'm not gay" or "I don't want to discuss this.")

I know this is difficult and not what you want to hear, but if your roles were reversed, I don't think you'd want to be traumatized like that if this was something you weren't ready for... so you owe him the same courtesy.