1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(I Think I'm in Love) and I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justinian20, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Justinian20

So here's the story.

There is this one guy who is in my drama class and he is so cute that it distracts me from doing work. I see him every week and in that week I've even seen him catch the bus and get off the bus as well. I think about him a lot and I always look forward to seeing him in class. I listen a lot and so even though I don't talk to him, I know what he is like and let's say he is a femme guy(that is putting it simply). I always feel super nervous around him, in fact even though the class is meant to put us out of our comfort zones when I'm acting I just feel like I want to put on a show for him and just impress him. I can't control the feelings cause they just come so strongly. I know the solution to this(to talk to him or pretend he's a woman and then therefore no attraction comes if I think he's a she, just cause I'm not attracted to women) but it would be incredibly hard to keep that up unless of course he is transgender. Then I would think of her as a female and it wouldn't be hard to do that as it is what she wants.

But he is a boy and I am too attracted to him, I can't even think and when I think about it being impossible for me and him, I cry and just it feels like this is way more than a crush, it feels like I'm in love with him because there is that something more. It is too strong to not be love. I still though get too nervous to talk to him because I just feel like I need blurt out my feelings to him. I've also never let myself be this vulnerable ever since my depression when I was 15. Before that was super minor though, this is a massive full blown feeling for him.

I don't know what to do, should I tell him, should I friend him on facebook and message him because I'm too nervous in real life to talk to him. Or should I just leave it be and perhaps it'll pass. I'm so conflicted, one side of me is saying, "You'll get hurt if you tell him and it'll be the same as your major depression at 15," and the other side is telling me, "Go for it because what if he does like you and see's you as a prospect for a relationship." The latter side is stronger, but please someone just tell me what should I do, are there any other options for me.

This is a bit long and I apologize for the length but I just needed to get it out. And so is there anything I can do. Or does anyone have advice for me. What should I do, should I try for him or should I leave him be.

Also thanks to everyone for taking a little bit of time to read through this and I appreciate all the help that you will give me and I know I have taken up the time of some great people and so I really would like to say even if you just read through this and not even post, thanks for reading my thread.

2. Justinian20

I guess it's not love then, it might be a super hardcore crush. In that case I'd love to pursue it but I don't know what to say. I guess not many guys can answer this thread just cause most of you haven't really been in this situation. So I think this thread might just be clutter on this forum.

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2015 at 07:32 AM ----------

I also am sorry for asking a pointless and stupid question cause it does seem that way. So sorry people.

3. PatrickPH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm definitely no expert, but let me give you my POV.
    It seems to me that the options that you have presented are the extremes (trying to forget him vs telling him about your feelings). I think you should start with something in between, which is just getting to know him... I know it might seem difficult/stressful because you have a crush on him, but try to look at what you are doing objectively in comparison to how you would act around someone that you want to get to know as a friend. Once you will get to know him more, then it could be an appropriate time to tell him about your feelings (if they are still there at this point, because if you don't know him much it's difficult to be sure that you two will get along well personalitywise).

4. Justinian20

You know what I can describe this perfectly. It feels like a dream. A really good dream, whenever I see him it's pretty much he is perfection. This is why he is a distraction because it feels like he just walked out of my dreamworld. It's heaven on earth and I just can't think straight about him. He walks in and bang my eyes just turn and see the perfect dream boy walking by. And yes he is gay, my gaydar is right, that is another moment that feels too good to be true. Yes he is perfect in my eyes.